Complete RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Fluffy

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm Fluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Fluffy

Post by nukehandler87 Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:13 pm

Thanks Ran, Most tend to be hesitant about the music I listen to because they all think that because it's heavy its all about death and killing. It really pisses me off. But most of the music I listen to has really good lyrical content and I love the music to it. But I actually love classical music. I actually play Piano myself. Bullet by Hollywood Undead is a personal favorite. It helped me through a lot of stuff in high school as odd as that sounds lol
nukehandler87
nukehandler87

Back to top Go down

I'm Fluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Fluffy

Post by Ranmaru Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Ah that's kind of sad. Sad I had a few friends in High School that loved metal, so I got to hear different kinds occasionally. However, I like to go by "Try it at least once, and maybe I'll like it" for just about anything. Music, food, things to do... I'll give it a try! The best music is the music with a story that is expressed well, I believe (but all depends on the mood too). ^w^ Classical is really good for story writing and drawing as well!

Ooo! I used to play piano until my dad sold it! He cannot stand anything without words, or words he cannot understand (K-pop, J-pop, German music... anything really XD) I had tried to get my grandma to teach me how to play the violin, but she never taught me in the end. >< So I stuck with art, which I love just as much! What kind of pieces can you play? I'm really curious! Oh I know what you mean! Jump Rope by Blue October helped me through a lot of stuff in High School. Lol, it is a little strange to think Bullet would help, but it always managed to make me happy just by the beat and how happy it sounded despite the lyrics. The ending of it always gets me. >~< I guess any kind of music has the ability to help someone. Smile
Ranmaru
Ranmaru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum